Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do I not have the sweetest junior ever? :)





Peixuan delivered these eclairs to me when I was studying at Tampines 1 (:

I was actually on my way down and saw on going up the escalator, lucky I caught her or she wouldn't be able to find me at teadot! Hehe. Thanks so much dearie it brightened my day!! The Eclairs were delicious btw. (L)


So I went for classes at bugis and bought another top after lessons cause I couldn't resist it. While singing up for the lectures, I saw alot of familiar names including Annia's!! :D Can't wait to see her soon!! (hopefully, since ours slots are different)

Met Kaiying & Anna at Tampines 1 teadot to study after their sunday school.

ShanHui and I had to discuss the printing of the scores AGAIN so I met her for awhile at tampines interchange and went back to kaiying and anna. Kaiying had to leave early so nana & I studied at BK afterwards, had dinner and went back till 10 plus/11.

It felt productive (cause I concentrated) but I realised I've only written an art essay about performance art. Well, we didn't have too much time to study today either..



Tomorrow's gonna be another great day! (besides the lessons. 5 hours straight, an hour break plus 2 more lessons D: )

I've got such nice friends hehe feeling so happy now!! Will be meeting Anna tomorrow after school. Hopefully next week would be productive and non-stressful :D

I hope the slots for Mr Toh's choir won't clash with my schedule, I badly want to perform under him again!!!!

K I sound like a kid. Off to do more work byebye!

No comments: